Carillon Alawi constructed the COVID-19 Field Hospital at the old Muscat Airport. The old airport was vacant for several years, with no services available and limited infrastructure. Within 45 days, we converted the building to a working hospital. This included:
- Refurbishment of building.
- Ensuring all systems were operational.
- Deep cleaning and pest control.
- Managing movement of vehicles, people, supplies and materials during periods of lockdowns.
- Maintaining appropriate social distancing and PPE requirements.
Integrated Facilities Management
Post-construction, we also provide Integrated Facilities Management for the hospital, this includes a temporary care department, a pharmacy, medical laboratory, radiology, and admission beds for acute cases.
Our services include:
- Engineering maintenance
- Pest control
- Procurement services
- Waste services